Kris Oakes – Clerk
August 17, 2022
At 5:30 pm, the board will meet to discuss village website updates. Regular meeting will start at 6:30 pm.
D. Oakes will add some things on website and meet with office staff to teach them how to enter information so website will be updated each first of each month.
Meeting called to order at 6:33 pm, by J. Krultz who led the Pledge of Allegiance. Attendees: J. Krultz, , A. Werner, T. Malinger, D. Oakes. Other attendees: K. Oakes-Clerk, N. Zellmer-Treasurer, B. Knoepker-Public Works
No new business
MINUTES: July 19, 2022 Motion made to approve minutes, with corrections, by D. Oakes, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
- Warrens Monroe Commission –
- Department of Public Works – See Public Works report (attached). Clerk will send WMWC bank balances to R. Murdock.
- Planning/Zoning – No Action
- Audit/Budget- Waiting for Jake to request more info for WMWC 2020 Audit
- Office Administration- Upcoming training Nicki – CIVIC Symposium (Wis Dells) September 15-16 Kris- Gubernatorial Election Academy (ZOOM)- September 21-23
Resident concerns – ATV’s going too fast in the village and all the side streets. Can the
Village make an ordinance, etc? Clerk will find original agreement with the ATV club.
- TIF discussion/action –Joint Review Board annual meeting coming up in September/October
- Well 2/Booster Station Gas Conversion – Well 2 conversion is complete.
- Updating Village ordinances- Alana is retyping and formatting old ordinances to have ready to put on website.
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses –
Class B – Picnic License – Trail Twisters Snowmobile Club, TOL Fire Department Motion made by T. Malinger
to approve Picnic licenses for Trail Twisters and Fire Dept for Cranfest. D. Oakes
Operator’s License – Brad Harmel, Patti Krahenbuhl, Julie Pierce, Brian Gruber, Brieanna Murdock, Linda
Pierce, Mike Morphey, Eric Ontko, Leland Wildes, Cory Hart. Motion made by A. Werner
Approve temporary op licenses for above applicants. D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Transfer and Payment of Bills- Motion made by T. Malinger to transfer and pay bills. D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Adjournment – 8:08 pm. Motion made by A. Werner, T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED