June 8, 2021
Meeting called to order and pledge of Allegiance led by J. Krultz. Also in attendance: M. Rezin, D. Oakes, T. Malinger, A. Werner. Also – Clerk/Treasurer and Deputy Clerk/Treasurer
Motion made to accept agenda by M. Rezin, T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED
- Dr. Charles M. (Mike) Hanson II, TASD Superintendent- updated board on school district projects and plans
- Mike Fowler Ordinance to detach parcels from Village of Warrens Motion made to approve by T. Malinger, M. Rezin 2nd. Roll call vote: D. Oakes, Aye; T. Malinger, Aye; J. Krultz, Aye; M. Rezin, Aye; A. Werner, Aye. CARRIED. Clerk will inform resident and make copy for him.
MINUTES: May 11, 2021 Motion to approve
- Warrens Monroe Commission – NO ACTION
- Department of Public Works – Brian will order garbage cans as well as recycle can for residents
- Planning/Zoning – NO ACTION
- Audit/Budget – Budget – Still waiting to hear more about what is needed for 2019. Terri will call Jake and find out.
- Office Administration- Election Machine Motion to commit to new voting machine D. Oakes, M. Rezin 2nd. T. Malinger, Nay. Motion CARRIED.
- TIF discussion/action- NO ACTION
- Sign Ordinance 2021-NO ACTION
- Amendment to Liquor License Ordinance- change verbiage and vote on in July meeting.
- Fire Station building/lot- Greg, Mike and Jason still need to meet to discuss.
- PSC response to inquiry
- Genske- Resurrect the file and send letter as well as a mowing letter. Also send 410 Main a junk letter
Communications – Delinquent Account list, Annual Calendar
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses –
Picnic License – Warrens Lions Club. Motion to approve upon receiving signatures made by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Class B Renewals – (Reserve) Three Bears Hospitality Partners, LLC, (Beer & Liquor) Marco’s Italian & American Grill, (Beer & Liquor) Big Mo’s Pub & Grub (HOLD) Motion made to approve Class B renewals by T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
Class A Renewals – (Combo) Maha Kali Inc, (Combo) Hari Om Corp, (Liquor, including wine) Van Wychen (Wine), Cranberry Country Café (Wine). Motion to approve Class A renewals by J. Krultz, T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED
Operator’s License – for Warrens Mall- Betty Kirchoff, Janira Hamby, Harley Larson, Gaylene Noth, Lisa Stark, Ashlee Jones; Warrens Lion’s Club- Harvey Foss, Mike Linehan, Christopher Salzwedel; Berryvine- Sejalben Patel, Bharatkumar Patel, Stephanie Hansen, Anna Rice, Shannon Gray. Motion to approve Operator’s renewals D. Oakes, T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED
Transfer and Payment of Bills- Motion by M. Rezin, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Adjournment – Motion to adjourn at 8:44 pm made by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED