PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that there will be a Meeting of the Village Board of Trustees of the Village of Warrens on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, at 6:30 pm at the Village Hall, 301 Main St, Warrens, Wisconsin 54666. The Village Board of Trustees will consider and may take action on the matters set forth on the following Agenda.
Kris Oakes -Clerk
Meeting called to order at 6:30 pm by J. Krultz, who led the Pledge of Allegiance. Board members in attendance were J. Krultz, M. Rezin, A. Werner, D. Oakes, T. Malinger. Also, in attendance; B. Knoepker, K. Oakes, and N. Zellmer.
Motion was made to approve the agenda by T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
- Jeff Leis, Monroe County Humane Investigator
- 2019 Audit final report. Motion made to approve and accept final 2019 audit report by J. Krultz, M. Rezin 2nd. T. Malinger abstained. CARRIED
- Lion’s Club 6-month Temporary Class B license Motion to issue Lions club a 6 month temporary license for events where they sell alcohol. Motion made by D. Oakes, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
- Jellystone will be applying for a Class A beer retail license
MINUTES: May 10, 2022 Motion to accept minutes made by T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
- Warrens Monroe Commission – NO ACTION
- Department of Public Works – Motion made to allow golf carts to park in designated area for Wizard of Rods
Car show by A. Werner, M. Rezin 2nd CARRIED
Motion made to allow golf carts to park at Log Bldg for fireworks made by
D Oakes, T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED
Discussion on allowing UTVs into village on September 16 & 17 for Tomah
Rotary. NO ACTION
Motion made to order parts to change the Generator at Booster Station to
Change over to natural gas, by J. Krultz. M. Rezin 2nd. CARRIED (money will
have to be transferred from a non-water acct and paid back
- Planning/Zoning –
- Office Administration- A) Discussion on new bank account. Change transactions over to checking acct
B) Discussion about bank reconciliations and old entries and difference between the book
and bank totals. Call Jake and see if this is easier to do through Clifton.
C) Discussion about raising log building rental rates. Wait for budget.
- TIF discussion/action NO ACTION
- Sign Ordinance 2022 NO ACTION
- Well 2/Booster Station Gas Conversion at standstill at this point
- Updating Village ordinances Alana has offered to start retyping some ordinances to get them on website
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses –
Retail Renewals- Berry Vine, Warrens Mall, Big Mo’s Pub & Grub, Three Bears Hospitality, Wisconsin
Cranberry Discovery Center T. Malinger made motion to approve, D. Oakes 2nd CARRIED
Class B Temporary – Warrens Lions Club see under New Business
Operator’s License – Sejal Ben Patel, Stephanie Hansen, Betty Kirchoff, Bharat Kumar Patel, Wanda Watkins,
Andrew Schroeder, Jasmine Cooper-Flowers, Corey Salzwedel, Chris Salzwedel, Harvey
Foss, Mike Linehan, Jenifer Koelder Motion to approve made by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd
Transfer and Payment of Bills-Motion to approve made by D. Oakes, T. Malinger 2nd CARRIED
Upon motion duly made and adopted, the Village Board may convene into closed session (i) pursuant to State Statute 19.85(c) to consider employment, promotion, compensation, or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility to discuss personnel.
Any action from closed session
Adjournment – Motion to adjourn made by T. Malinger @ 8:58 pm. A. Werner 2nd CARRIED
Notes: July’s meeting will be held on 3rd Tuesday instead of 2nd Tuesday. July 19th, 6:30. Clerk will post special notice of this.