PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that there will be a Meeting of the Village Board of Trustees of the Village of Warrens on Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 6:30 pm at the Village Hall, 301 Main St, Warrens, Wisconsin 54666. The Village Board of Trustees will consider and may take action on the matters set forth on the following Agenda.
Kris Oakes – Clerk
Meeting was opened at 6:33 pm by J. Krultz, who led the Pledge of Allegiance. Attendees: J. Krultz, D. Oakes, T. Malinger, A. Werner. Also in attendance, K. Oakes, Clerk, and N. Zellmer, Treasurer
- Zoning Map for Website-Board discussed and Clerk will let MSA know that we want an updated map, but it will be in next year’s budget
- ATV/UTV ride through Warrens Sept 17-18. Motion made by A. Werner to allow the Tomah Rotary ATV/UTV ride through Warrens on designated route on Saturday, T. Malinger 2nd. Tim will call Jeff Holthaus. CARRIED
MINUTES: June 14, 2022 Motion made to approve minutes with correction by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
- Warrens Monroe Commission –
- Department of Public Works – NO ACTION
- Planning/Zoning – NO ACTION
- Audit/Budget- Jason will call Jake and find out update on WMWC 2020 audit
- Office Administration- Upcoming training opportunities. Nicki – CIVIC Symposium (Wis Dells) September 15-16 Cost – $195.00 Kris- Gubernatorial Election Academy (ZOOM)- September 21-23 Cost – $169.00 Board advised that as long as there is still money in the budget for education we may register to attend.
Email from Eric Kara asking about dirt bike path that would run parallel to ATV paths. Clerk will research OHM certification and find out what DNR guidelines are.
- TIF discussion/action Two new members on JRB (N. Van Wychen/County Board and Michelle Clark/TASD). Clerk will send emails/addresses to Rebecca @ Ehlers
- Sign Ordinance 2022 Jellystone finally picked up building permit for new sign
- Well 2/Booster Station Gas Conversion NO ACTION
- Updating Village ordinances Alana will take home Ordinance book and begin typing them for website.
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses –
Class B – The Pines, Van Wychen Wine Motion to approve by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Operator’s License – Sydney Waitkus, Ryan Beck, Deazman Picard Motion to approve T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Transfer and Payment of Bills- D. Oakes made motion to transfer and pay bills. A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
Adjournment – T. Malinger made motion to adjourn 8:12 pm. D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED