January 12, 2021
Meeting was opened at 6:30 by J. Krultz, who led the Pledge of Allegiance. Attendees: J. Krultz, T. Malinger, D. Oakes, M. Rezin. Also attending, K. Oakes/Clerk, and T. Swope/Dep. Clerk.
At 6:32 pm, J. Krultz opened the Spring Caucus. The Village President and 2 Trustee positions will be on the Spring ballot.
Motion was made by J. Krultz to nominate Mickey Rezin for a trustee position. T. Malinger 2nd. Motion CARRIED (unanimous)
Motion was made by D. Oakes to nominate Tim Malinger for second trustee position. M. Rezin 2nd. Motion CARRIED (unanimous)
Motion was made by D. Oakes to nominate Jason Krultz for the village president. T. Malinger 2nd. Motion CARRIED (unanimous)
Motion made by J. Krultz to close the nominations. D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Motion made by D. Oakes to close the Caucus at 6:38 pm, T. Malinger 2nd.
Motion to accept agenda made by D. Oakes, J. Krultz 2nd. CARRIED
- Three Bears lots/Discussion with Mr. Waller on how to go about purchasing some of the Village lots at Three Bears.
- Price increases for Band Box and Spectrum NO ACTION
- Dumpsters/J. Krultz will talk to the sheriff
MINUTES: December 8, 2020 Motion to accept as read by D. Oakes, M. Rezin 2nd. CARRIED
- Warrens Monroe Commission – The American Berry Co will need to sign the wastewater agreement before they start production
- Department of Public Works –
- Planning/Zoning –
- Audit/Budget – Budget –
- Wrap up of lawyer’s bills for cell tower suit
- Liquor licensing questions for Marco’s
- Log Bldg NO ACTION
- Resident at Three Bears called to ask if the Village knows who she could call for towing if guests park in front of her mail box. NO ACTION
- TIF discussion/action
- Sign Ordinance 2021
- Appointing someone to fill A. Robert’s trustee position. Motion to appoint Alana Werner to vacant trustee position that will end in April of 2022, by M. Rezin, T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED Clerk will call and let her know to come and fill out paperwork and take oath.
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses –
Transfer and Payment of Bills- Motion made by D. Oakes, M. Rezin 2nd. CARRIED
Any action from closed session NO ACTION
Adjournment- Motion made to adjourn meeting by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED