PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that there will be a Meeting of the Village Board of Trustees of the Village of Warrens on Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 6:30 pm at the Village Hall, 301 Main St, Warrens, Wisconsin 54666. The Village Board of Trustees will consider and may take action on the matters set forth on the following Agenda.
Kris Oakes – Clerk
April 12, 2022
Meeting was called to order by D. Oakes at 6:30 pm, who then led the Pledge of Allegiance. Attendees: A. Werner, M. Rezin, D. Oakes, T. Malinger. Also in attendance: Clerk, K. Oakes, Treasurer, N. Zellmer
Motion to accept agenda made by M Rezin, A. Warner 2nd CARRIED
- Board of Review dates- We are waiting to get the dates from the assessor. Clerk will email board as soon as dates are known
- Warrens Softball Association prices for 2022- Current price is $1200.00 for the season. Question about additional electricity being used for volleyball courts. No answers/NO ACTION
MINUTES: March 8, 2022- Will wait until next month to approve minutes per Board
- Warrens Monroe Commission – NO ACTION
- Department of Public Works – Report from Brian. Generator at Well 2 is waiting for parts. Siren pole replacement waiting for a starting date from Alliant Energy. Street sweeping is happening this week.
- Planning/Zoning – Building permits (can we charge surcharges for those who begin construction before a permit is issued). Clerk will contact Adam to ask for his input on this. Also, will ask about deck replacements on park models at Jellystone and whether they have applied or need to apply for building permits.
- Audit/Budget- Audit for 2019 is done for WMWC and Village. Next starting on PSC and State report for 2022 and then will start 2020 for WMWC.
- Office Administration- Unifirst/Aramark services instead (Unifirst states they need a certified letter sent to cancel) Motion made by M. Rezin to cancel Unifirst contract and switch services to Aramark. A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED. ARPA report-due April 30. Clerk will get numbers and fill it out next week. Stand-by charges – Thad Rezin. Did not come to meeting. Possibility of adding a cleaning person to the payroll. NO ACTION. Clerk will order BOR training DVD. M. Rezin will go through training.
- TIF discussion/action
- Sign Ordinance 2022 M. Rezin and A. Werner will go around the village and take picture of existing signs.
Communications – Delinquent Account list, Budget Report
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses– Class B Temporary – Warrens Softball Association. Motion to approve made by A. Werner, M. Rezin 2nd. CARRIED
Operator’s License -Brian Gillette, Josh Shishler. Motion to approve T. Malinger,
A Werner 2nd . CARRIED
Transfer and Payment of Bills- Motion made by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Adjournment- Motion made to adjourn at 7:41 pm by T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED