February 9, 2021
Meeting opened at 6:30 pm by J. Krultz, who led the Pledge of Allegiance. Attendees: J. Krultz, T. Malinger, D. Oakes, M. Rezin, Alana Werner. Also attending: Clerk, K. Oakes & Dep Clerk, T. Swope
New Business No new business was discussed.
MINUTES: January 12, 2020 Motion made by M. Rezin to accept minutes as read. A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED.
- Warrens Monroe Commission – Agreement with American Berry has been signed and filed.
- Department of Public Works – USDA grant is getting close to being presented.
- Planning/Zoning – NO ACTION
- Audit/Budget – Budget – NO ACTION
- Office Administration- new signature cards for Bank First to be signed and new board members added.
- TIF discussion/action- NO ACTION
- Sign Ordinance 2021- D. Oakes will look for Word document that A. Roberts worked on to update sign ordinance.
- Waller/Village Properties – will discuss in closed session.
- Ordinance Updates – Ask League about fee schedule in ordinance or can we reference it to being established at annual budget? Clerk to ask assessor about personal property for J. Vargas and M. Chew.
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses – Mark Chew is pursuing another avenue and will no longer need a Class A liquor license from the village. Send existing ordinance to Board.
Transfer and Payment of Bills- Motion made to transfer and pay bills by D. Oakes, 2. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED
Meeting closed at 7:38 pm. Closed session opened at 7:39 pm. ROLL CALL – Malinger, Oakes, Krultz, Rezin, Werner.
Closed session closed at 8:11 pm to return to open meeting. ROLL CALL – Werner, Rezin, Krultz, Malinger, Oakes
Any action from closed session- Village will make a counter offer contingent on not having rental of UTV’s at Waller’s villas. The village will sell 5 lots for $8500.00 per lot for a total of $42,500. Date of March 1st for acceptance of offer.
Motion to accept offer, with the exception of correction of purchase price (from $42,000 to $42,500) and restriction of activities at current locations starting on June 1, 2021. Motion by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Adjournment – Motion to adjourn meeting at 8:15 pm, made by D. Oakes, T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED