August 10, 2021
Meeting called to order at 6:30 pm by D. Oakes, who then led the Pledge of Allegiance. In attendance: D. Oakes, T. Malinger, A. Werner. J. Krultz arrived at 6:55 pm, M. Rezin arrived at 7:28 pm. Also in attendance- K. Oakes, T. Swope
Motion made by A. Werner to accept agenda as read. T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED
- Resolution for street closures during Cranberry Festival. Motion to approve resolution for street closures during the Cranberry Festival made by T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
MINUTES: July 13, 2021 Motion made by A. Werner to accept minutes as read (with a change to the date) by A. Werner, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
- Warrens Monroe Commission – NO ACTION
- Department of Public Works – NO ACTION (Garbage letters were mailed on August 9th).
- Planning/Zoning – NO ACTION
- Audit/Budget – Budget – Jake sent email containing entries they wish to have added to the 2019 General Ledger. When these are complete, clerk will re-send Trial Balance, GL Detail Ledger and Reconciliation reports.
- Office Administration-gave report to board about the key learning points from the ClerkTreasurer Institute and the changes that need to be made.
- TIF discussion/action- NO ACTION
- Sign Ordinance 2021- possibly work on this during part of budget day (October 11th)
- Response to Mowing letters – Have heard back from a majority. Will have Brian drive by and check addresses
- Election Machine- final decision and paperwork signed Motion made previously. CARRIED. Jason signed
Communications – Delinquent Account list, Annual Calendar
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses – Picnic License /Warrens Trail Twisters Motion t/approve A. Werner, J. Krultz 2nd
Temp Operators Licenses – Elizabeth Murdock, Linda Pierce, Patti Krahenbuhl,
Brad Harmel, Brieanna, Murdock, Julie Pierce Motion T. Malinger,J. Krultz 2nd
Both motions CARRIED
Transfer and Payment of Bills- Motion to approve J. Krultz, M. Rezin 2nd CARRIED
Adjournment- Motion to adjourn at 7:58 pm bt T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd CARRIED