April 13, 2021
Meeting opened by J. Krultz at 6:30 pm, who led the Pledge of Allegiance. Attendees: J. Krultz, D. Oakes, M. Rezin, T. Malinger, and A. Werner. Other attendees: K. Oakes, T. Swope, B. Knoepker.
- Mike Fowler’s land – Clerk found paperwork that was originally written for previous owner. Parcel # will need to be added, ordinance # changed, etc.. Have ready for May meeting.
- Board of Review dates – Claude will have dates by the end of the week. Let Board know when dates are set.
- 2021 Special Events Application – Cranfest 2021. Motion to approve the special events application made by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. 4 AYES/ M. Rezin abstained. Motion CARRIED.
MINUTES: March 9, 2021 Motion to approve March minutes made by D. Oakes, A. Werner 2nd. Motion CARRIED.
- Warrens Monroe Commission – NO ACTION
- Department of Public Works – Discussion of Gas Conversion for Well 2 and Booster Station Move to unfinished business
- Planning/Zoning – NO ACTION
- Audit/Budget – Budget – 2019 Budget Letter of Engagement done/ in final stages Clerk will call S Small
- Office Administration-
- Alderman letter
- TIF discussion/action J. Krultz will call Phil
- Sign Ordinance 2021
- Amendment to Liquor License Ordinance
Communications – Delinquent Account list, Annual Calendar
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses –
Class B Temporary – Warrens Softball Association Motion to approve M. Rezin, A. Werner 2nd CARRIED
Operator’s License – Josh Shisler, Chad Cramer Motion to approve by T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd CARRIED
Transfer and Payment of Bills-Motion made by D. Oakes, M. Rezin CARRIED
Any action from closed session
Adjournment- Motion made to adjourn at 8:12 pm by D. Oakes, T. Malinger 2nd. CARRIED