Kris Oakes, Clerk
October 11, 2022
Meeting was called to order at 6:32 pm by J. Krultz, who led the Pledge of Allegiance. Board members in attendance: J. Krultz, M. Rezin, A. Werner, D. Oakes, T. Malinger. Other attendees: Clerk-K. Oakes, Treasurer-N. Zelmer & Public Works-B. Knoepker.
Motion to approve agenda made by D. Oakes, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
No new business
MINUTES: September 13, 2022. Motion to approve minutes (correct date) made by T. Malinger, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
- Warrens Monroe Commission – Clerk will pull latest 2 years of audits. J. Krultz and B. Knoepker will work on WMWC budget for 2023.
- Department of Public Works – See attached report. No motion made.
- Planning/Zoning –
- Audit/Budget- WMWC 2020 Audit is finished except for auditor journal entries. Clerk will work w/ Civic and CLA to resolve issues.
- Office Administration- Trick or Treat times – Monday, October 31, 2022, 4:00 -6:00 pm Board established
Trick or Treat hours from 4-6.
Health insurance renewal for December raise in premiums INFO
Possibility of outdoor Christmas tree. B. Knoepker will head this project.
- TIF discussion/action Joint Review Board Meeting 11:30 am this Friday/would like a couple extra copies of the CDA Restructuring Reports (ones Phil sends).
Communications – Delinquent Account list, Current bank reconciliations, Annual Calendar Jason would like the Voluntary 2% account to be added to CIVIC and reconciled.
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses – NO ACTION
Transfer and Payment of Bills-Motion made by M. Rezin, A. Werner 2nd, to transfer funds and pay bills. CARRIED
Board went into Closed session at 7:34 pm Roll Call – Werner/here, Rezin/here, Krultz/here, Malinger/here, Oakes/here.
Closed session ended at 8.23 pm
Any action from closed session
Adjournment – Motion to adjourn made by T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED