Kris Oakes – Clerk/Treasurer
January 11, 2021
Meeting opened at 6:30 pm by J. Krultz. Attendees: J. Krultz, A. Werner, D. Oakes, M. Rezin, T. Malinger. Also in attendance: B. Knoepker, K. Oakes, N. Zellmer, T. Swope.
Motion was made by A. Werner to approve the agenda.. CARRIED
- Resolution for Large Scale Event fee. Motion made to approve Resolution #01-22, which raises the Large Scale Event license fee to $20.00 per vender, made by T. Malinger. D. Oakes 2nd. 1 Abstention-M. Rezin. CARRIED
MINUTES: November 9, 2021, December 14, 2021. Motion to accept minutes as read made by A. Werner, M. Rezin 2nd. CARRIED.
- Warrens Monroe Commission – NO ACTION
- Department of Public Works – B. Knoepker gave report. NO ACTION
- Planning/Zoning – NO ACTION
- Audit/Budget – NO ACTION
- Account Signers/credit cards, Log Building costs -Motion made to update Deposit accounts signatories, including, N. Zellmer and A. Werner. Motion made by M. Rezin, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED. Motion made to add N. Zellmer to credit card account. Made by T. Malinger, A. Werner 2nd. CARRIED
- Training Opportunities- Fill out scholarship applications and turn in by March 15th for UWGB Clerk/Treasurer Institute.
- Resident’s Concerns/Complaints- When something happens, ie, the garbage truck breaking down, put a message on facebook and website immediately; add updates as they come to help let residents know.
- TIF discussion/action NO ACTION
- Update for Employee Handbook FINISHED TAKE OFF AGENDA
Liquor Licenses-/Operator’s Licenses – Three Bears Operator’s Licenses – Keri Sass, Sarah Fischer, Jessica Gathje, Faith Vanaken, Brandon Croce. Motion made to approve by T. Malinger, M. Rezin 2nd. CARRIED
Transfer and Payment of Bills- Motion made by D. Oakes to transfer funds and pay bills. M.Rezin 2nd. CARRIED
Adjournment- Motion made to adjourn meeting by A.Werner at 7:45 pm. CARRIED