Date: April 8, 2019
Meeting called to order by Amy Roberts at 5:37 pm. In attendance- M. Clark, N. Pierce, E. Rezin. Also, in attendance- Village Clerk, K. Oakes
- Sign Variance Applications for The Berry Vine and New County Line.
- Motion to recommend Village Board approve variance for The Berry Vine. Motion made by N. Pierce, M. Clark 2nd. CARRIED. Note: Jellystone will be contacted as nearest neighbor
- A. Roberts will contact owner of New County Line to explain what is needed to ok sign variance. Committee will meet again when additional information is received.
- A. Roberts will be working on the actual Sign ordinance as a Village board member and will let the Committee know when it is ready to be reviewed.
- M. Clark asked if members on committee are supposed to rotate out. It is suggested that they try to encourage other community members to become involved.
Adjournment- Motion made by M. Clark, E. Rezin 2nd. CARRIED. Meeting adjourned at 5:45.