Date: March 4, 2019
Meeting was opened and Pledge of Allegiance led by J. Krultz at 6:30 pm. Attendees: J. Krultz, D. Byrum, M. Rezin, D. Oakes, A. Roberts. Also in attendance: Village Clerk, K. Oakes and deputy clerk, T. Swope.
Motion made to approve agenda by A. Roberts, M. Rezin 2nd. CARRIED
- Liquor Licenses- Patel brothers asking about a “Class B” license in order to sell beer with pizza if they were to set up a sit-down location at The Berry Vine and/or the Warrens Mall. Also asked if they could get a license to provide wine samples as well as sell bottles of wine. Board is concerned about the concept since so many children are at in and out of both businesses. Jason will call and talk to Mr. Patel.
- Picnic License for TWSA for Fisherman’s Night Out- Mark Rezin Motion to accept D. Byrum 2nd A. Roberts CARRIED
Operator’s License for Julie Pierce CARRIED
- Carolyn Hancock asked about price of log building per day to set up for Warrens Area Rummage Sale. She is worried about snow, etc. Board suggests that we charge using organization fee per day.
MINUTES: February 12, 2019
- Warrens Monroe Commission – Budget for 2019 (Jason & Brian) NO ACTION
- Department of Public Works – B. Knoepker gave report. Motion made to spend up to $5500.00 for snow blower by D. Byrum J. Krultz 2nd. CARRIED
- Planning/Zoning – NO ACTION
- Audit/Budget – CLA is working on 2017 Audit/ 2019 PSC report due the end of March NO ACTION
- Office administration – CBDG Motion made to pay fee to Monroe Co Waste Management by A. Roberts, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
- TIF discussion/action NO ACTION
- Sign Ordinance – 2019 NO ACTION
- Temporary/Provisional Operator’s License Ordinance – 2019 Copy of Town of Milton sent to all board members to look at NO ACTION
Communications – Delinquent Account list/License f/Donna K’s -letter of non-renewal sent on March 12, 2019.
Payment of Bills and transfer of funds Motion made by D. Byrum, D. Oakes 2nd.. CARRIED
Adjournment Motion made to close meeting at 7:54 pm by D. Oakes, D. Byrum 2nd. CARRIED