Date: February 12, 2019
Meeting was called to order and Pledge of Allegiance led by J. Krultz at 6:30 pm. In attendance were D. Byrum, M. Rezin, J. Krultz, D. Oakes and A. Roberts. Clerk/Treasurer-K. Oakes, Dep. Clerk/Treasurer-T. Swope
- Tomah Schools Update- Cindy Zarhte brought update on school district and talked about referendum.
- Liquor License- Mark Chew Motion made to approve by A. Roberts, D. Byrum 2nd. CARRIED.
MINUTES: January 8, 2018 Motion to approve by D. Oakes, D. Byrum 2nd. CARRIED.
- Warrens Monroe Commission – Commission Board met w/Cran Grow on January 22nd. NO ACTION
- Department of Public Works – NO ACTION
- Planning/Zoning – NO ACTION
- Audit/Budget – CLA is working on 2017 Audit NO ACTION
- Office administration – Kris will be attending a workshop on Feb 20th for Social Media.
Employee handbook Board scheduled meeting Feb 21st to go over
GEC Electrical Inspections Jan 2020 – Motion made to go with GEC rather than State
Motion made by D. Byrum, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
- TIF discussion/action NO ACTION
- Sign Ordinance – 2019 NO ACTION
- Temporary/Provisional Operator’s License Ordinance – 2019 Kris will send example to board
Communications – Delinquent Account list/License f/Donna K’s -2nd letter sent out on January 22nd. OKO’s (Ralph signed).
Payment of Bills and transfer of funds Motion made by A. Roberts, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED
Adjournment Motion made to adjourn at 8:16 pm by D. Byrum, D. Oakes 2nd. CARRIED