PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that there will be a Meeting of the Village Board of Trustees of the Village of Warrens on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at the Village Hall, 301 Main St, Warrens, Wisconsin 54666, as well as an online ZOOM meeting (registration below). The Village Board of Trustees will consider and may take action on the matters set forth on the following Agenda.
Kris Oakes, Clerk/Treasurer
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: May 19, 2020 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
Register for Meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
May 13, 2020
- Consideration of PI Tower / Verizon Wireless zoning application submitted on March 5, 2020. [NOTE: Include the PI Tower zoning application, the December 20, 2019 Ton 80 packet, and our engineering certification in the packet.]
- Public comments related to PI Tower / Verizon Wireless zoning application submitted on March 5, 2020.
- Consideration of PI Tower / Verizon Wireless building permit application submitted on March 2, 2020. [NOTE: Include the PI Tower building permit application.]
- Public comments related to PI Tower / Verizon Wireless building permit application submitted on March 2, 2020.
- Alcohol Licensing fees (Discuss possible reduction in fees due to COVID-19 shut-down).
- Open Book and Board of Review- Scheduled dates- Open Book (May 28th 6:30 -8:30 pm) BOR (4:00-6:00 pm)
- Spring Clean-up- Scheduled dates- June 1-5 (Residents may begin putting items on curb on the 30th of May)
- Project in front of Village Hall- (to include digging out bushes, pouring cement slab that will be colored and stamped, l-shaped planter, Terri’s bench, possible solar lamp post and flowers to fill planters. Sesquicentennial Committee plans to cover cost of cement, stamping, planters, flowers and lamp post.) In question: cost of labor.
MINUTES: March 10, 2020, April 12, 2020, April 21, 2020
- Warrens Monroe Commission –
- Department of Public Works –
- Planning/Zoning –
- Audit/Budget – Budget –
- Office Administration-
- Time Management/Payroll-
- Date to open office doors
- Resident’s Concerns/Complaints-
- Health Insurance- options
- Chickens within Village limits
- TIF discussion/action
- Sign Ordinance – 2020
- New Cell Tower/Existing Cell Tower-
- Rick Genske update – Next steps June 9th deadline
Liquor Licenses- Operator’s Licenses: Picnic License:
Transfer and Payment of Bills-
Upon motion duly made and adopted, the Village Board may convene into closed session (i) pursuant to State Statute 19.85(c) to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility to discuss personnel.
Any action from closed session