Countdown to Open Meeting
Meeting ID: 352 285 168
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that there will be a Meeting of the Village Board of Trustees of the Village of Warrens on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at the Village Hall, 301 Main St, Warrens, Wisconsin 54666. Note that there is limited space available to comply with CDC recommendations. Join the meeting through our website @ https://villageofwarrens.com There is a video that shows you how. The Village Board of Trustees will consider and may take action on the matters set forth on the following Agenda.
Kris Oakes – Clerk/Treasurer
April 8, 2020
- Reschedule May meeting
- Two complaints from citizens about dog.
- Tuelp utility bill review.
- Two residents questioning how to be able to have chickens in village.
MINUTES: March 10, 2020
- Warrens Monroe Commission –
- Department of Public Works –
- Planning/Zoning –
- Audit/Budget – Budget –
- Office Administration-
- Time Management/Payroll- Lunch times/Village meetings
- Open Records Request-
- Resident’s Concerns/Complaints- *see New Business
- Health Insurance- options
- TIF discussion/action
- Sign Ordinance – 2019
- New Cell Tower/Existing Cell Tower-
- Rick Genske update – Next steps
- ATC easement request on Village property
Communications – Delinquent Account list, Annual Calendar
Liquor Licenses- Operator’s Licenses: Picnic License:
Upon motion duly made and adopted, the Village Board may convene into a closed session (i) pursuant to State Statute 19.85(c) to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility to discuss personnel.
Any action from closed session